COVID-19 RE-OPENING INFORMATION
AS OF May 21, HERE ARE THE APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES AT SUMMIT SALON ACADEMY:
- Employees, students nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
- Guests will be served by appointment only
- Guests will be greeted at the entrance
- If the academy is at capacity, guests will receive a text when they can enter the premises, as you may be waiting in your car or outside on the benches
- Employees, staff and guests will receive a temperature check prior to entering premises
- The number of guests on premises will be limited to ensure 6 ft social distancing
- No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area
- Stations, manicure tables, pedicure chairs and facial beds will be at least six feet apart
- Employees, staff and guests will wear protective facemasks
- All equipment used by a student service provider will be sanitized between guests
- Guests will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the academy
- Doors and exits will be routinely sanitized
- We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community.
You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!